الجمعة، 14 ديسمبر 2012

Psychological and social counselling




Reliance on tranquillisers

* I'm a 46-year-old informed, and passed to odd and difficult family circumstances more than a decade ago and I checked the psychiatrists, distract me multiple drugs including tranquilizers from doaean medications, in high doses, and unfortunately it has become accustomed to these medications and I can't dispense these medicines, but the doctor who prescribes me this medication, a doctor from one of the Arabic States, and after the doctor left the Kingdom, a psychiatrist, and asked me to reduce drugs, but I couldn't, and got us an argument and rejected but the doctor insisted on this, and told me that Necessary to mitigate the tranquillisers and refused to write me sedative dose that you drink, and this drove me to abort, and tried to go to psychiatrists, but had the same opinions by these doctors and this made me GA to private clinics for those accustomed to, but it becomes cumbersome to me, I go to the hospital to get part of tranquillisers and then go to psychiatric clinics, there are difficulties in private clinics in writing as well as in medicines from pharmacies, where Are these drugs only in certain pharmacies and are not always available, and now my life revolves around getting the sedative and I do not know what I do in my use of these drugs which failed to mitigate or stop by psychiatrists who also wish to

Their returning. Please help me what should I do, thinking about getting these medications obsessions in night and day; always worried that my run out and not find it anywhere, there is great difficulty in getting the tranquillisers, and dzak God all the best.

S. p

-Madam, what I talked about reliance on tranquillisers, is-unfortunately-spread in society. Many patients become dependent on tranquillisers, and the real health problem. Unfortunately usually begins to rely on tranquillisers by non-Saudis psychiatrists working in the private sector or the public sector, because they are temporary, deflecting tranquillisers without to think that these patients will become dependent on these drugs, and after travelling — psychotherapists non-Saudis-will suffer patients who are accustomed to such soothing drugs difficult to get these drugs, we must not generalize to all psychiatrists non-Saudis, non-Saudis are very wary doctors and does not prescribe tranquillisers only Minimalistic, but there are a few available tranquillisers, and sometimes at the request of the patient himself, and when some vulnerable souls receive for writing prescriptions of these drugs from patients or addicted to the sedative.

Soothing mental medication must be treated with caution, as well as the doctors spent cautiously for a specified period and then stopped. Unfortunately there are people who are used to dealing with these drugs and does not want to get rid of the abuse of these drugs and drug addiction, according to research in the United States that there is a very high proportion of people seeking treatment from the sedative, and that soothing drugs addiction is more addictions increasing in the United States during the last ten years. Studies indicate that there is a difficulty in getting rid of the habit of sedative and treatment for drug addiction. As I mentioned in your post that the sedative drugs is inspired concern you and your life revolves around how to obtain the sedative, and this is one of the characteristics of the person who suffers from addiction, so I see that starting treatment and disposal that taken care of, yes there are difficult ... But great difficulty in getting rid of these drugs but you must have a real desire and are ready to take some serious difficulties in order to pray to beach safety.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق