الخميس، 27 ديسمبر 2012

Chest clinic and sleep disorders

Chest clinic and sleep disorders

Increased acidity

* Suffering from stomach ailments and increased acidity and if I woke up from sleep at night I feel bitter mouth knowing I literally keep eating dates and types with sometimes I suffer from this problem and sometimes I feel dizziness when waking up in the morning.

-Change the taste of the mouth when waking up may have more than one reason. Including acid reflux from the stomach into the esophagus which may up throat that flashback may be caused by loosening the valve between the stomach and esophagus, may be due to sleep apnea, which causes the flashback. The breath of your mouth during sleep for no reason cause mouth taste change. Either causes breathing by mouth during sleep are: stuffy nose due to allergies or adenoids or nasal septum, hypertrophy of Milan almonds or congenital throat tight and this usually causes snoring. Also, chronic sinusitis, diabetes untreated could cause it.

I advise you to expose yourself to your doctor and review with these reasons to be able to find out why, treat or refer you to the appropriate to treat problem specialization.

As for dizzy am, I advise you to sit back in bed for a minute before promoting it. Sudden dizziness when standing him, inter alia, sudden drop in blood pressure and this may happen when people with diabetes and may cause anemia and antihypertensive drugs.

Waking up in the middle of the night to alert ...

* When you wake up in the middle of the night the situation of panic and not know where I am in this world and get up from my bed in case of dismay and loss and never recalled the seconds where I am in this world and my head hurts. Sometimes I wake up and my heart strongly beats with strange symptoms, what is the reason?.

-The information is insufficient to determine the cause but waking up in case of panic attacks may have more than one reason:

Sleep apnea: cause apnea because of blockage of the airway during sleep can cause a bottleneck and alert if he wakes up from dreams, may cause nightmares in one of the most important manifestations of this disease snoring during sleep.

Horror: a sudden awakening from deep sleep accompanied by feelings of fear and panic, increased heartbeat and respiratory rate and the patient usually does not remember details of the dream and this occurs in the first third of the sleep and wake the sleeper.

Nightmares: and typically occur at the end of sleep (during the last two hours of sleep) and usually remembers him details of dream and sleeping can awaken easily.

Epilepsy: nocturnal epilepsy cases may cause similar symptoms and are usually rare.

Snoring, frequent sleepiness

* I suffer from snoring, frequent sleepiness due to irregular sleeping or away from the sport while I am 32 and may she feel sleepy time travel and caused painful accident and when I wake up from sleep I feel Summit activity but after breakfast and the average time I feel sleepy, knowing that I have no good rankings for sleep.

-Increased drowsiness have several largely not getting enough sleep at night and irregular sleep and waking hours and you may be experiencing. The sleep apnea and snoring scores one of the most important reasons for the increase in sleepiness during the day. And apnea is usually when a middle-aged but may appear a small age and is more common in people with obesity but may appear when owners natural weights.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق