الأربعاء، 16 يناير 2013

Women's clinic

Women's clinic

Prof. Mohammed bin Hassan adar

I want natural childbirth

Inform you that I am pregnant for the fifth time and upload the first caesarean section due to poor fetal heart rate then was my birth in the following birth of orangutan up naturally as the last four years were by caesarean section and was the cause of poor fetal heart beats too. I am now in the seventh month of pregnancy and I want to be normal I was born because therapist said to me that he would be a caesarean section because of the previous two. And the fact I wanted natural childbirth so I hope you can advise me on this subject.May Allah reward you.

* Medically known that if the patient had a caesarean operations following the birth must take place by caesarean section because the expected risk for mother and fetus as if giving birth vaginally this risk include rupture of uterus during uterine pressure for procedure and a weakness in the muscles of the uterus in the area of operations, and this is most obstetricians and Gynecologists by caesarean section in such cases. If reason and God in the tub all recommended a caesarean section. No convincing scientific studies about the possibility of natural birth after caesarean section. And personally I would recommend a caesarean section in your case.

Hydro-bag

I'm an unmarried girl and 21 years of age and I suffer from disorders of the menstrual cycle for more than six months and has been detected the bag on the left ovary and a size 18 cm by rays TV doctor said that a bag of water and she advised me to open the abdomen to remove the cyst and my question is do I need an open belly to remove this bag does this bag can be removed by endoscope while maintaining the integrity of the ovary where as I mentioned that I'm not married and you Thank God for your success ...

Congrats

* Previously, these large bags are removed from the ovary through laparotomy, but with the evolution of technology and increase experience perspectives surgery so surgeons can easily remove these tumors with endoscopic surgery with preservation of the integrity of the ovary by the will of Allah and invasive surgery offers many advantages and to avoid the complications of abdominal opening process which may occur with an internal adhesions on ovarian and uterine infections and probably no surgical incision, which is very important for girls as aesthetically The stay of patient in hospital be too short as ranging from a day or two, compared with laparotomy that takes her stay in the hospital longer as the patient return for practicing natural activity during the fast.

Curettage of uterus

I am a woman told the 46-year-old suffering from disorders of the menstrual cycle for more than two years and during this period have curettage of uterus three times and all were sound after each curettage is giving me hormones treatment (dowastone) for three months and organised with him and when I stop it bleeding occurs again with some amount of blood and bloody large large blocks forcing him doctor of Radiology and a curettage and I'm really very worried this problem So I can't continue to take treatment because it increases the weight and feel nervous with him, would you recommend to remove the womb though I don't want it or there are other remedies.

Umm Khalid

* Common session disorders problems in this age and the main reason is due to the hormonal cycle disorders and ovarian activity prior to menopause causing frequent bleeding troublesome and may affect the uterus, inflate in mucosa and may change in uterine cells and in some cases, serious changes have physician to repeat the curettage the lining to make sure there is no cancer cells. Those cases often use hormones which usually given for three months then reassessed the situation. There are many medications can be used to regulate the menstrual cycle, including the aldowastone walbrimolot that you can use other treatments (such as the total of) or (albrokliton) it is possible to use hormonal intrauterine device (Marina) which has proved its effectiveness in the treatment of menstrual disorders of unknown cause and placed inside the uterus and works for 5 years without suffering the use of pills on a daily basis and carry complications. If the problem persists, there are other ways to heat iron inlay or remove the lining of the uterus and the latter is a hysterectomy.

No pregnancy scans

Inform you that I have been married for four months and was told 19-year-old and a five-day session was delayed and an analysis of pregnancy and had been positive but no pregnancy scans the audio analysis of pregnancy through the blood and hormone pregnancy 2000 complained ectopic pregnancy doctor and requested an open abdomen and fallopian tube removal is this procedure right please advise me promptly and may Allaah reward you with good. Inspiration

* Unfortunately this common medical errors at some inexperienced doctors and doctors and that cause great problems in the future for the patients especially young you first at the beginning of the pregnancy in the fifth week and difficult to see the pregnancy inside the uterus at this very early stage, you may see a small doctor bag on the ovary or fallopian tube and this bag that you suspect the physician that ectopic pregnancy may be yellow body bag which is formed during pregnancy to maintain pregnancy. II natural hormone level at this stage and does not imply poor pregnancy and ectopic pregnancy. III if there is doubt in ectopic pregnancy it is best to perform a diagnostic laparoscopy to check if an ectopic pregnancy may be treated using real estate (almithotraxit) and is a muscle injection used with follow-up to the hormone level p

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ردحذف